This manual of best practices provides complete information for designing, installing, and maintaining steel pipe and fittings for potable water transmission and distribution. New and revised information has been incorporated into every chapter within the fifth edition.
Additional information on:
- Fittings design
- Welded joint design
- Suggested bracing for shipping of pipe
- Weld details for outlets and crotch plates
- Aboveground design and more has been added
- Updates have been made to materials, external load consideration, buckling analysis, pipe joints, coatings and corrosion prevention
- Thrust design – a new chapter!
Get yours today!!