Dear SAWWA Members,
This is your formal notice for the upcoming April 21, 2016 luncheon meeting. The meeting will be held at the Sacramento Suburban Water District’s Antelope Facility at 7800 Antelope North Road, Antelope, CA. The meeting agenda is attached for your info.
April General Meeting Notice:
- Where: SSWD Antelope Gardens Facility – 7800 Antelope North Road (enter through the NORTH driveway-last driveway on the right), Sacramento, CA.
- When: April 21, 12:00 pm through 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting Cost (payable at the door): Members – $20 per person and Guests $25 per person
Ø Your 2016 membership dues/minimum fee of $90 includes lunch for first two meetings attended in 2016.
Ø Credited monthly meeting costs will be tracked on the sign-in roster.
- Lunch Menu:
Hannibal’s catering menu:
- Tri-Tip is Marinated in Hannibal’s House-Made Teriyaki Sauce.
- Pineapple Rice Pilaf
- Assorted Rolls and Butter
- House Salad (Mixed Green, Tomatoes, Cran-Raisins, and Cucumber with Side Dressing)
- Home Baked Cookies
- Assorted soda and bottled water
Amy Talbot, Regional Water Authority – Drinking Water Conservation Public Outreach
Please RSVP to Ken Ingle (firstname.lastname@example.org) by noon on Tuesday, April 19, 2016.