This is your formal notice for the upcoming February 18, 2016 luncheon meeting. The meeting will be held at the Sacramento Suburban Water District’s Antelope Facility at 7800 Antelope North Road, Antelope, CA.
February General Meeting Notice:
- Where: SSWD Antelope Facility – 7800 Antelope North Road (enter first driveway on the right), Sacramento, CA.
- When: February 18, 12:00 pm through 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting Cost (payable at the door): Members – $20 per person and Guests $25 per person
Ø For members that have paid their 2016 membership due/minimum fee ($90), we will credit the meeting costs for the first two meetings attended
Ø Credited monthly meeting costs will be tracked on the sign-in roster.
- Lunch Menu:
- Main Dish: Honey Dijon pork and Jack Daniels chicken
- Sides: Sun-dried tomato rice pilaf.
- Salads: Mango Salad & Traditional Caesar Salad
- Cookies and brownies
- Assorted Drinks
Greg Bundesen, SAWWA Vice-President and Water Conservation Supervisor, Sacramento Suburban Water District – Analyzing Water Loss and SB 555