7800 Antelope North Rd
Antelope, CA 95843
When: January 18th, 2017, @ 12:00PM
Where: Sacramento Suburban Water District – 7800 Antelope North Rd., Antelope, CA 95843
Menu: Catered by Purple Pig
- Smoked pork shoulder with sauce and pickles
- Soyrizo potato hash with cola onion and queso fresco (vegetarian option)
- Roasted seasonal veggies
- Sourdough bread/butter
- Fruit bread pudding
- Assorted drinks
Speaker Series: Kevin McGillicuddy, P.G., Roscoe Moss Company “Efficient Well Design Principles”
Presentation will provide well owners a fresh perspective on design of new wells and operation of existing wells.
- Overview of the main components involved in the design, construction, and operation of an efficient production well.
- Discussion on proper gravel pack selection, screen slot selection, and application of effective development techniques.
- Introduction to the calculation and utilization of well efficiency data.