This is your formal notice for the upcoming May 19, 2016 luncheon meeting. The meeting will be held at the Sacramento Suburban Water District’s Gardens Facility at 7800 Antelope North Road, Antelope, CA. The meeting agenda is attached for your info.
May General Meeting Notice:
- Where: SSWD Antelope Gardens Facility – 7800 Antelope North Road (enter through the NORTH driveway-last driveway on the right), Sacramento, CA.
- When: May 19, 12:00 pm through 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting Cost (payable at the door): Members – $20 per person and Guests $25 per person
Ø Your 2016 membership dues/minimum fee of $90 includes lunch for first two meetings attended in 2016.
Ø Credited monthly meeting costs will be tracked on the sign-in roster.
Hannibal’s catering menu:
- Grilled Tri Tip and BBQ Chicken Breast, Drumsticks and Thighs.
- Country Potato Salad, Fresh Fruit, Fresh Baked Rolls and Butter
- Fresh Baked Cookies and Brownies
- Beverages: Assortment of Soda & Bottled Water
Mark Curney, Project Manager, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation – Update on Folsom Dam Operations for 2016
Please RSVP to Ken Ingle (firstname.lastname@example.org) by noon on Tuesday, May 17, 2016.