8791 Morgan Creek Ln
Roseville, CA 95747
The SAWWA 2017 Golf Tournament is just weeks away. Sign up as individuals or as a team!
Please join us on Friday, June 23, at the beautiful Morgan Creek Golf Course in Roseville, CA.
- Shot-gun start at 8:00 A.M.
- Registration from 7:00 A.M. to 7:45 A.M.
- Lunch and raffle at 12:30 P.M. approximately
- Golf and Lunch cost:
- $70 per person for SAWWA members
- $85 per person for non-SAWWA members.
- $15 per person for Lunch only.
- SAWWA Membership is not required to participate.
Now is the time to turn in your registration forms!
- Click on SAWWA Golf Tournament 2017 Flyer 060517 for more information on how to register your foursome or as an individual. Register by June 14, 2017.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
- Mulligan Sponsor – HydroScience Engineers
- Goody Bag Sponsor – Area West Engineers
- Hole Sponsors –Tesco, H20 Urban Solutions, Itron, Superior Tanks, and Silver State Analytical Labs
- Returning Special Tournament Sponsor – DIXON GOLF
- Aurelius Driver Challenge – Hole 3 – Everyone receives a free golf ball from Dixon Golf and a chance to win a $350 Aurelius driver. Each participant will get to hit an additional drive with a $350 Aurelius Emperor Driver. Just for participating, receive $150 in Dixon Golf product certificates including a free wedge, free subscription to golf digest magazine, and more. Cost to participate is $20 to Dixon Golf; Dixon Golf will donate a portion of those proceeds to the SAWWA Scholarship Fund.
- Hole-in-One Challenge – Hole 12 – Take a chance at a million dollars at the finals of the Fiesta Bowl Million Dollar Hole-in-One Challenge
Sponsorship Opportunities STILL AVAILABLE!
This year’s event will raise money for SAWWA’s annual scholarship program. SAWWA has awarded two scholarships to post high school students for the last 5 years. With your sponsorship, we can continue SAWWA’s scholarship program. Consider becoming a hole sponsor or Breakfast Sponsor.
Use flyer for sponsorship opportunities information.
Please email or call if you have any questions.
2017 SAWWA President and Golf Tournament Chair