Sac Suburban Water District seeks candidates for Customer Services Manager position.
The Customer Services Manager
- Administering the District’s Customer Information System to ensure billing functions are working properly and customers are billed accurately.
- Participating in District financial management and reporting functions and ensuring accuracy and compliance with District policies and procedures.
- Working with Finance Department to ensure accurate postings of customer payments.
- Responding to customer issues and directing the activities of customer services staff in the development and maintenance of an effective relationship with customers.
- Managing the monthly billing procedures and delinquent bill procedures within District regulations; negotiating the collection of final and overdue bills within District regulations.
For additional information please click on the link below…
Application and Selection Process…
To be considered for the position, candidates should submit an SSWD application, detailed resume, cover letter, and three professional references by March 18, 2019.