Sacramento Suburban Water District seeks candidates for Information Technology Analyst position.
The Information Technology Analyst performs a variety of professional and technical level duties in support of the District’s information technology systems including data analysis and cleanup, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server Reporting and Integration Services, System Reports, and major system upgrades. Duties include:
- Performing professional duties in support of data analysis, data cleanup, SQL Queries, and programming.
- Participating in the implementation and maintenance of computer applications and related systems on a District-wide basis as well as hardware and software infrastructure for the District’s internet, intranet, and web-based applications.
- Ensuring internal control, network security methodologies and other security systems for data, systems, hardware protection, and recovery procedures.
- Maintaining databases using
computer basedlanguages, as appropriate.
- Performing database and software updates; evaluating, testing, and documenting new or modified functionality when patches or upgrades are applied.
- Performing data analytics to extract data and create standard and ad hoc reports.
- Creating and maintaining user permissions, system privileges, passwords, and other security methods.
- Assisting in the maintenance of servers and related infrastructure; providing support for applications and desktops, backup, and recovery; maintaining telephone and voicemail servers.
For additional information regarding the position, please click on the link below…
Application and Selection Process…
To be considered for the position, candidates should submit an SSWD application, detailed resume, cover letter, and three professional references by March 18, 2019.
For the complete job description and District application, visit: