Sacramento Suburban Water District (SSWD) is hiring ONE POSITION for an Assistant or Associate Engineer.
The Assistant or Associate Engineer is responsible for performing a full range of assigned duties in the Engineering Department. Duties may include:
- Preparing various project and program analyses, estimates, calculations, and assessments; preparing reports and technical documents, presenting results, findings, conclusions, and recommendations in a clear, complete, and concise manner.
- Participating in planning and preparing designs, plans, specifications, and contracts for various projects.
- Preparing and administering contracts for consultants and contractors.
- Managing a variety of projects simultaneously, from conception through construction, which involves developing project schedules, monitoring project progress and budget, obtaining permits, ensuring regulatory compliance, resolving issues, preparing and maintaining project files, monitoring the quality of work, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Performing construction inspection and monitoring for various types of projects.
To be considered for this position, candidates are required to submit a cover letter, resume, and SSWD application by Monday, November 21, 2022.
To view the job posting click Assistant_Associate Engineer Flyer – For Posting
In order to be considered for the position, all three documents must be submitted. To apply and for more information, please visit their website at www.sswd.org.