Brown and Caldwell (BC) is a pioneer and recognized industry leader in developing innovative water resources and One Water solutions from planning to design and including water resources infrastructure and supply planning, asset management, groundwater supply development, aquifer storage and recovery, and program management. They are looking for a Principal Water Resources Engineer.
As a Principal Engineer, you will plan and manage projects and pursuits with full responsibility. In this role, you will work closely with our technical experts and client service managers to identify and support our clients’ needs and advance our water planning/engineering services. You will utilize your consulting expertise to manage and execute work to deliver high-quality projects and to help ensure successful client relationships. In addition, you will support and lead business development on a wide variety of water resources projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 6+ years’ experience in water resources
- Professional Engineer (PE) License or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated experience managing projects or tasks within scope/schedule/budget
- Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and prepare written reports and documents
- Strong working knowledge of California water
- Knowledge of water infrastructure planning, design, and construction
If you are interested in this position please click on the following link to apply and for more information: