The Sacramento Suburban Water District is looking to fill a Temporary Position for the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Employee position. Under direct supervision, the GIS employee will perform a variety of duties, including:
- Completing GIS-related work order tasks to update water facility infrastructure
- Respond to red-line map updates submitted by field staff
- Responding to special mapping projects requested by staff
- Work on scanning, archiving and attaching backlog of historical engineering maps
- Adjusting various polygon data throughout the SSWD service area to match the newly rebuilt County GIS Parcel Base Map
- Plus various other projects as needed
The temporary position is limited to a maximum of 29 work hours per week and is not eligible for employee benefits.
Interested candidates must complete and submit the required online application form at the District’s website at http://www.sswd.org/departments/humanresources/job-opportunity
All applications will be reviewed and the most qualified candidates will be invited to interview for the available position.
For more information please click SSWD_GIS_TEMP_Advertisement_20201103