Area West Engineers, Inc. – Project Engineer
Established civil engineering firm located in Citrus Heights is seeking a Civil Engineer with Project Engineer experience. Minimum qualifications for applying are:
- Registered or become a registered Professional Civil Engineer in California within one-year
- Experience in communication/presentation to both internal and external clients
- Adept at working in a team environment, as well as independently
- At the minimum, qualified candidate will demonstrate their experience in preparing engineering analysis, design and calculations for a portion or all of a project, grading and drainage for site improvements, design of utility piping systems, performance of hydrology and hydraulic calculations for gravity and pressure piping systems and above ground conveyances; preparation of project drawings, calculations and specifications; prepare proposals and fee estimates on projects of limited scope and complexity; familiar with all aspects of construction document preparation and capable of independently making design decisions and preparing the construction document package.
- Experience developing new client relationships
- Experience with: cost estimating, site planning, permitting in local jurisdictions, storm/sewer/water design
- Proficient designing residential or commercial retail site development projects
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office suite software
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be skilled in the use of AutoCAD Civil3D 2014
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the firm’s President and Principal Civil Engineer on a day to day basis and be exposed to many aspects of civil engineering. Individuals who have the desire to work themselves into a buy-in or partnership opportunity will get the highest consideration.
If you feel that you are ready to control your future and financial potential please contact Richard at (916) 725-5551. Make an appointment with me and show me what you can do.