Friday, December 9, 2016.
The River City Queen will start boarding from the wharf below Joe’s Crab Shack in Old Sacramento at 6:00 pm and sets sail at 6:30 p.m. sharp! Parking is available at the nearby public parking garage (sorry, no validations) BUT BE ADVISED there is a King’s Game at 7:30 that night so plan to arrive early to get around any traffic. You also may want to carpool or use a parking app (if applicable).
Members (+ one guest) get first priority until the next SAWWA meeting on Thursday, November 17.
After that RSVPs will be accepted from members, non-members, and their guests until cruise is full.
*RSVPs are due by noon, Thursday, December 1 to Ligaya Kohagura. The River City Queen can accommodate 60 passengers so the list will fill up fast.
- Regular member rate is $50 per person (plus $50 for one guest).
- Full-year paid members: no cost to you (+ one guest).
- Retired members: no cost to you (a guest will be at the member rate of $50).
- Non members cost is $70 per person.
- Pay by check and complete page two of the attached flyer. Payments will be accepted at the SAWWA November 17 general meeting or by mail:
P.O. Box 60294
Sacramento, CA 95860
* Cancellations before noon on Thursday, December 1 will be at no cost.
Please note that the River City Queen has 3 steps and a short ramp to get on board the boat. Also, there is a narrow spiral stair case to access the lower deck (bar, restrooms and more tables). We recommend wearing comfortable shoes!!! Also, we suggest bringing an warm outer garment since the upper deck can be drafty (the boat has space heaters, but it may still feel chilly).
Bar is cash only! A portion of the bar proceeds will be donated to Water for People (so bring lots of doubloons!).