Dear SAWWA Members,
This is your formal notice for the upcoming January 21, 2016 luncheon meeting. The meeting will be held at the Sacramento Suburban Water District’s Antelope Facility at 7800 Antelope North Road, Antelope, CA.
The meeting agenda, handouts, and last meeting minutes will be emailed by early next week. The January meeting will continue the SAWWA Bylaw Amendment discussion that was presented at the December meeting. The January agenda will include discussions on:
- SAWWA Bylaw Amendment Recommendations – Regular membership vote
- SAWWA 2016 Officer Elections – Present nominations for Treasure and Secretary positions
- CA-NV AWWA Spring Conference in Sacramento (March 21 through 24) – Call for volunteers
January General Meeting Notice:
- Where: SSWD Antelope Facility – 7800 Antelope North Road (enter first driveway on the right), Sacramento, CA.
- When: January 21, 12:00 pm through 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting Cost (payable at the door): Members – $20 per person and Guests $25 per person
Ø For members that have paid their 2016 membership due/minimum fee ($90), we will credit the meeting costs for the first two meetings attended
Ø Credited monthly meeting costs will be tracked on the sign-in roster.
Ø If you’re still considering renewing your SAWWA membership for 2016, please complete a membership dues statement (see attached) for each individual member. Completed statements and accompanying payments may be submitted at the January/February general meetings or sent to: SAWWA, P.O. Box 60294, Sac, CA 95860.
- Main Dishes: Citrus Rosemary Chicken and Beef Bourguignon.
- Sides: Season Mashed Potatoes & Dinner Rolls.
- Salads: 1) Tomato, Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella Cheese and Olives in Balsamic Vinaigrette and 2) Traditional Caesar with Shredded Parmesan, Croutons, and Caesar dressing.
- Dessert: Assorted cookies and fudge brownies.
John Leahigh, P.E., Principal Engineer, Department of Water Resources – State Water Project – 2016 Water Operations